Monday, September 6, 2010

Just a Little More About Myself

Well as you learned earlier I am on the gymnastics team here at Utah State. I love being a gymnast due to the fact that barely anyone does my sport and barely anyone can do what we as gymnasts can do. I think its kinda cool in a way. My hometown is Mission Viejo, California which is in sunny Orange County so coming here to Logan, Utah was quite the adjustment for me. I have to say though that I really do love it here and I actually do enjoy the fact that there's actually snow here in the winters instead of sunny and 75 like it is back home. My family means everything to me and I would do anything for them. I am the oldest of three sisters and my family comes from a full Mexican background. Even though I am 100% Mexican I don't know any kind of Spanish which I'm hoping to change soon because its hard convincing people I'm Mexican when everyone seems to think I'm some kind of Asian for some odd reason. Any who I am quite excited for this class and being able to have a blog to put my thoughts onto!

No comments:

Post a Comment